Especially designed for Venetian and Austrian openings, Roman blind systems and partition curtains. The axes are equipped with flanges to attach the cords of the curtain to the truss. You can easily shift the flanges to the left or right and adjust the level of each line pick-up.
The 3 m wide cylinder is mounted in a standard 40/40 truss. When joining multiple trusses, the built-in axes are connected and aligned perfectly, so one motor can drive several rollers at a time. Choose the width of the set-up by connecting standard axes of 3 m. (For permanent installations, the last axis can be shortened to fit into your design)
The Venetia Truss Roller is compatible with the HiSpeed 3000 and HiSpeed 8000 motors, and therefore also DMX-controllable.
- Max load capacity of axis: 75 kg/axis
- Max load capacity of flange: 15 kg/flange
- Max load capacity for Roll-Up 3000: 100 kg - Max speed: 20 cm/s
- Max load capacity for Roll-Up 8000: 190 kg - Max speed: 95 cm/s
- Max rope length: 15 m RibCord of 2 mm thick
TECHNICAL DATA - VENETIA TRUSS ROLLER - ROLL-UP