SHOWTEX WARRANTY TERMS
Dear customer, first and foremost we would like to thank you very much for your purchase.
We strive for the best purchase experience and client satisfaction. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
WHO IS COVERED?
This warranty is granted to end users owning a ShowTex Product.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- ShowTex warrants that its mechanical/technical products, when delivered in new condition, in original packaging where applicable, sold directly and used in normal conditions, are free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship.
- The warranty shall only apply if the mandatory preventive maintenance actions as described in the technical documentation have been executed by skilled personnel.
- The warranty period starts on the date of the invoice and ends 24 months later.
- ShowTex shall always try to find a solution to repair your product (whatever the age is) pursuant to our ecological statement. A quote shall be made in advance.
- Even when the problem is not covered by our warranty procedure, contact us at the earliest and we will try to help you as soon as possible.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- The warranty does not apply to consumables (lamps, tape, ropes, belts…) unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Fabrics and curtains are not covered by the standard warranty but shall be inspected upon arrival.
- The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, cracks, stains and tears…) which has not been claimed within 8 days of the delivery of the goods.
- The warranty expires from the moment the fabric is cut.
- Stretch, shrink and colour differences are not covered by this warranty unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- In no event ShowTex shall be liable for any costs due to not functioning of any product.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
During the warranty period, ShowTex shall repair or replace (using new or refurbished replacement) parts free of charge.
The replaced product, parts and/or components become property of ShowTex and shall be returned to ShowTex, otherwise the unreturned goods shall be invoiced.
Shipping, insurance or transportation charges from the client to ShowTex are for the client’s account.
Transport costs ex works from ShowTex back to the client are for the account of ShowTex.
Upon request of the customer, ShowTex can send a service engineer onsite to repair the product. The travel time, the travel costs and living expenses of the service engineer will be charged. ShowTex will always try to find the most economical solution.
WHICH STEPS TO FOLLOW?
1. Contact your ShowTex or local ShowTex agency for specific return and shipping information.
2. You will receive a sales order number.
3. Pack the product correctly to protect it against transport damage.
4. Label and ship the product to the address provided.
5. Your local contact person will follow up the warranty procedure.
ShowTex is a global company. You will find helping hands all over the world!