Sales Executive (Shanghai)
Are you our new Sales Executive?
- University Degree
- Fluent in English and Chinese, with strong communication skills
- Detail-minded, strong analysing skills and able to work under pressure
- 2-3 years’ work experience preferred.
- Knowledge about the textile or event industry or any related work experience is an advantage
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A team player who knows how to communicate
- Good scheduling and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Generate sales by attending to incoming sales requests with care and attention and in a timely matter.
- Retain customers by offering top quality service and after-sales support.
- Follow up current sales orders with the workshop and make sure all orders are executed on time and within budget.
- Follow up closely with the customer during and after the order and ensure the end-user finds the result satisfactory.
- Manage quality of the order delivered by communicating with the installation team, warehouse and workshop and by checking end product before and after delivery.
- Learn about company products and services by attending training and through self-study
ShowTex offers a dynamic and international job environment – representing an innovative and high-quality line of products and services – and a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
To submit your application please send your cv and cover letter to juli.wang [at] showtex.com
« Back to jobs