Get your stage drapes and set pieces moving with a dynamic ChainTrack Drive (CTD), compatible with the Horizontal ChainTrack system.
The budget-friendly CTD 1500 is ideal for simple chain operation, both for fixed installations as smaller touring sets.
- Equipped with a motor for continuous use (Duty Cycle S1 - 100 %).
- To save space, the control unit can be suspended independently from the track or mounted on the back or side of the motor.
- Equipped with an easy-to-use remote control with open/close switch and speed controller.
- All connections use plugs, which make it easy for both touring and installation.
- Can be controlled from a lighting console with the CTD 1500 DMX Basic module (optional). 3 DMX channels are used: open - close - speed.
The 120 W motor is available in 3 different variable speeds: 0-7, 0-16 or 0-33 cm/sec.
Chain force: max 1720 N - 760 N - 380 N
TECHNICAL DATA - CTD 1500 - MOTORISED TRACK CONTROL WITH CHAIN