Are you our new parttime Accountant & Administrator?
Imagine spending your working days in a company that breathes creativity. One that goes all out to bring to life the artistic ideas of event & entertainment professionals worldwide. An international group in full expansion, with 18 offices around the world, that still feels like a family. Welcome to ShowTex Australia.
LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Do you know those drapes that define a theatre? Or the scenic fabrics that create a mood on stage? That's what we do. Event decoration, trade show displays, fabric reveal systems…? Yup, that too.
As a worldwide leader in inventing, producing and installing highly innovative, flame-retardant textiles and suspension systems, we gladly spend our days tackling the most creative challenges in set building, stage and stand design.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
You have that bubbling personality with a glass that’s always half full ? Great! Because optimism and enthusiasm are key when dealing with clients and colleagues.
Resourceful multitasker? Even better! In this challenging and hybrid position, no two days are the same. As Accountant & Administrator you’ll be the eyes and ears of our Sydney office and the go-to person for any colleague who needs your assistance and support.
But it does not stop there, do numbers and tallies make you feel like a rockstar? Than that adds up!
Perfect mix for the win!
NOW HERE’S HOW WE SEE YOU
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. !
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Makes travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars and hotel
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Complete and process sales invoices and reports.
- Handling accounts payable & receivable.
- Process bank transactions, prepare bank reconciliation/receipts, reporting and balancing.
- Assist in weekly/monthly salaries, payroll,
- Process and handle petty cash/expenses claim.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Liaise with the accounting departments in other Showtex offices
Our great teams in Middle East and Belgium are there to help you with all the concerns and questions you may have. We are in this together.
CURIOUS HOW WE SEE YOU?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold a minimum of Certificate IV in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Hands-on experience Microsoft Office 365.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk is a plus.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Organization skills
- Discretion and Judgment
- Anticipates Needs
Do you also have professional experience or a strong personal interest in the Creative / entertainment sector? Then you’re the one that we want!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As the Accountant & Administrator of our Sydney office, you’ll become part of a dynamic and international workplace, representing innovative and high-quality products and services. The competitive compensation and comprehensive training will surely underpin this.
The cherry on the pie? The amazing group of colleagues you’ll meet from all around the world.
CONVINCED YOU'RE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB? LET'S TALK!
Send your application with CV and cover letter to info.au [at] showtex.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
« Back to jobs