Are you our Transport Coordinator?
Imagine spending your working days in a company that breathes creativity. One that goes all out to bring to life the artistic ideas of event & entertainment professionals worldwide. An international group in full expansion, with 18 offices around the world, that still feels like a family. Welcome to ShowTex North America!
LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Do you know those drapes that define a theatre? Or the scenic fabrics that create a mood on stage? That's what we do. Event decoration, trade show displays, fabric reveal systems…? Yup, that too.
As a worldwide leader in inventing, producing and installing highly innovative, flame-retardant textiles and suspension systems, we gladly spend our days tackling the most creative challenges in set building, stage and stand design.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
Your friends say that you are the most resourceful multitasker they know? Great, we want to get to know you.
As the Transport coordinator for all of North America, you are in for a challenge, no two days are the same. Based out of our Montreal warehouse you will be responsible for supplying our products towards our projects and clients within North America. And we have a lot.
In a nutshell, It’s your responsibility to ensure that our clients receive their ordered goods on time and in full, whether they are in the middle of the desert or on the top of a mountain. That’s it.
You are in for the challenge?
NOW HERE'S YOUR DREAM JOB
- Secure supply between our different offices in North America and towards our projects and clients.
- ‘’On Time - In Full’’ deliveries of ordered products and project equipment, by using multimodal transport means (air – sea – road - express).
- Plan, order and track all outbound shipments.
- Coordinate, order and track inbound shipments.
- Stay up to date with the best price-quality forwarding services in the market.
- Request, gather and submit all necessary shipping documents.
- Support the sales team with shipment prices and important info such as customs or import/export regulations, etc.
- Monitor prices/invoices from forwarding or parcel services booked directly or indirectly.
- Implement continuous improvements and optimization of our Logistic processes.
- You are the owner of the planning, administration, operational and financial aspect of the transport.
- Data and contract input and checking invoices.
- Customer service (damages, complaints, problem-solving,…)
- Work closely with the warehouse team and consult on shipping methods and packing methods.
Our great team at HQ in Belgium and our North American team will support you with all your questions. We are in this together!
CURIOUS HOW WE SEE YOU?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience in the logistics world, with multi-modal means of transport.
- Structured, accurate, proactive and takes initiative.
- Dynamic and open-minded, willing to critically screen & improve own processes and results.
- Knowledge of legislation relating to road, air and maritime transport.
- Experience in and knowledge of technical customs regulations.
- Knowledge of regulations on dangerous goods.
- Fluent in French / English.
- Good knowledge of MS Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Discretion and Judgment
- Anticipates Needs
Do you also have professional experience or a strong personal interest in the Creative / entertainment sector? Then you’re the one that we want!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As the Transport Coordinator of our Anjou/Montréal warehouse, you’ll become part of a dynamic and international workplace, representing innovative and high-quality products and services. The competitive compensation and comprehensive training will surely underpin this.
The cherry on the pie? The amazing group of colleagues you’ll meet from all around the world.
CONVINCED YOU’RE THE RIGHT GUY/GAL FOR THE JOB? LET’S TALK!
Send your application with CV and cover letter to jobs.ca [at] showtex.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
« Back to jobs