Are you our Office Administrator & Accounting Assistant?
Imagine spending your working days in a company that breathes creativity. One that goes all out to bring to life the artistic ideas of event & entertainment professionals worldwide. An international group in full expansion, with 18 offices around the world, that still feels like a family. Welcome to ShowTex North America!
LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Do you know those drapes that define a theatre? Or the scenic fabrics that create a mood on stage? That's what we do. Event decoration, trade show displays, fabric reveal systems…? Yup, that too.
As a worldwide leader in inventing, producing and installing highly innovative, flame-retardant textiles and suspension systems, we gladly spend our days tackling the most creative challenges in set building, stage and stand design.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
Your glass is always half full? Great! Because optimism and enthusiasm are key when dealing with clients and colleagues.
Resourceful multitasker? Even better! In this challenging and hybrid position, no two days are the same. As Office Administrator & Accountant Assistant you’ll be the eyes and ears of our Montreal office and you are the go-to person for any colleague who needs assistance and will thus support different departments if needed. But it does not stop there, does administration and accountancy hold no secrets for you? That adds up!
Variety for the win!
NOW HERE'S YOUR DREAM JOB
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and support visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Makes travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Support the different teams by performing tasks related to the organization.
- Complete and process sales invoices and reports.
- Handling accounts payable & receivable.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks and updating ledgers.
- Prepare bank reconciliation/receipts, reporting and balancing.
- Prepare PayPal requests and follow up PayPal payments.
- Assist in weekly/monthly salaries, payroll, petty cash/expenses claim.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Providing support to the ShowTex HQ Accounting Department.
Our great team at HQ in Belgium and our North American team will support you with all your questions. We are in this together!
CURIOUS HOW WE SEE YOU?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven administration or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software is a plus.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk is a plus.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Bilingual French and English, written and spoken.
- Additional qualifications as an administrative assistant is a plus.
- Organization skills
- Discretion and Judgment
- Anticipates Needs
Do you also have professional experience or a strong personal interest in the Creative / entertainment sector? Then you’re the one that we want!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As the Office Administrator and Accounting Assistant of our Anjou/Montréal office, you’ll become part of a dynamic and international workplace, representing innovative and high-quality products and services. The competitive compensation and comprehensive training will surely underpin this.
The cherry on the pie? The amazing group of colleagues you’ll meet from all around the world.
CONVINCED YOU’RE THE RIGHT GUY/GAL FOR THE JOB? LET’S TALK!
Send your application with CV and cover letter to jobs.ca [at] showtex.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
« Back to jobs