ShowTex is the international market leader in terms of developing, manufacturing and installing the most innovative, flame-retardant stage fabrics and suspension systems. We do our utmost to realise the creative vision of the event and entertainment professionals.
ShowTex Middle East is looking for a motivated and talented Project & Installation Manager to join our installation team.
Take the lead on installations of event fabrics, stage drapery, track automation and the like for our creative GCC clients. As a Project & Installation Manager, you ensure jobs are finished on time and in a safe way, to the highest quality standards.
- Hands‐on experience in the events and/or theatre industry
- Technical background in event and/or theatrical engineering
- Problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading installation crews
- Commitment to high standards for quality and job safety
- Focus on strong customer relations
- Willingness to travel within the GCC
- In possession of a driving license
We offer a challenging, varied position in a dynamic and international work environment within a growing and informal organisation supported by enthusiastic colleagues!
If your characteristics and skills match the job profile and you want to develop within an internationally growing company, please send your motivation letter and CV to info.me [at] showtex.com
« Back to jobs