ShowTex is the world leader in developing, manufacturing and installing the most innovative, flame-retardant stage fabrics and suspension systems. We do our utmost to realize the creative vision of the event and entertainment professionals. To reinforce our team in Belgium, ShowTex is looking for a Sales and Customer Service Agent who fluently speaks Dutch, French and English.
Looking for a hands-on, creative job in Sales and Customer Service? Search no further.
Our Sales and Customer Service team handles incoming sales and rental inquiries, both by phone, email or in person in our showroom and offices in Zwijndrecht.
- As part of this team, you will get the chance to develop your own portfolio of (Belgian or international) clients and support all Belgian and international sales teams.
- You deal with customer inquiries as a true expert, providing the highest level of customer service, developing new businesses for our range of products and services.
- You communicate with clients, head technicians, design and engineering bureaus to discuss on-going quotes, present & future projects and to build long-term relationships.
- You make accurate price estimates, provide and discuss samples and manage the entire process from quote to order, delivery and after-sales.
- All departments are there to help you with the various production stages: warehouse, sewing workshop, technical team, transport department…
- All in all, in consultation with the client, you find creative, cost-effective solutions for the client's dreams, ideas and challenges, to make sure the looks created are not only beautiful but also efficient and high quality.
- NL – FR – ENG (other languages are a plus)
- Computers are your loyal friends and ideally you have some experience with Navision or other ERP software
- Solid mathematical and geometric insight (you can visualize how things will look like even in an empty space)
- Resourceful and fast-paced
- Friendly and polite, also in stressful situations
- Optimistic and motivated team player
- Service and quality oriented
- Great communication skills and organizational skills, able to meet deadlines
- DIY enthusiast and hands-on person - not afraid to do physical work -is very welcome
- Previous experience in the sector or in an internal sales function is highly appreciated
Taking this job will make you leap into dark but enticing waters, allowing you to discover and enhance your strengths and skills. What we offer you is a varied and challenging position in a fast-moving international work environment. An informal atmosphere, enthusiastic colleagues and a competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits are just the icing on the cake!
Are you the customer-oriented language pro we are looking for? Do you want to be part of a true A-team in an internationally growing exciting company?
Don’t hesitate to send your motivation letter and CV to jobs [at] showtex.com