Are you our Warehouse Coordinator?
Imagine spending your working days in a company that breathes creativity. One that goes all out to bring to life the artistic ideas of event & entertainment professionals worldwide. An international group in full expansion, with 18 offices around the world, that still feels like a family. Welcome to ShowTex North America!
LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Do you know those drapes that define a theatre? Or the scenic fabrics that create a mood on stage? That's what we do. Event decoration, trade show displays, fabric reveal systems…? Yup, that too.
As a worldwide leader in inventing, producing and installing highly innovative, flame-retardant textiles and suspension systems, we gladly spend our days tackling the most creative challenges in set building, stage and stand design.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
Organization is your middle name? We want to meet you now!
Experienced, organized, meticulous and you love an organized warehouse? Contact us now, your dream job is here waiting for you. As the Warehouse Coordinator you will be responsible for the preparation of all orders, incoming and outgoing inventory and the overall administration of the warehouse.
But wait! We are expanding. You will also help with recruitment, building your own team. You will therefore ensure a good distribution of work within the warehouse and a correct handling of administration.
Are you up for the challenge?
NOW HERE'S YOUR DREAM JOB
- Proper preparation of order picking within the warehouse.
- Timely and correct preparation of the orders.
- Correct stock management.
- Efficient warehouse organisation.
- Task distribution between the warehouse staff.
- Receiving and issuing goods according to the internal guidelines.
- Building good relationships and good communication with colleagues, management and customers.
- Good cost management.
- Checking canvases after renting them out and taking appropriate action if any damage is found.
- Striving for an optimal customer satisfaction.
- Good teamwork within the warehouse.
- Order, tidiness, safety and ergonomics in the warehouse and compliance with the relevant regulations.
- Respects and monitors internal procedures and agreements.
Our great team at HQ in Belgium and our North American team will support you with all your questions. We are in this together!
CURIOUS HOW WE SEE YOU?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar function in a warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of warehouse organization and order picking.
- Bilingual French and English, written and spoken.
- Management skills.
- Forklift experience.
- Truck driver license is a plus.
- Discretion and Judgment
- Anticipates Needs
Do you also have professional experience or a strong personal interest in the Creative / entertainment sector? Then you’re the one that we want!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As the Warehouse Coordinator of our Anjou/Montréal warehouse, you’ll become part of a dynamic and international workplace, representing innovative and high-quality products and services. The competitive compensation and comprehensive training will surely underpin this.
The cherry on the pie? The amazing group of colleagues you’ll meet from all around the world.
CONVINCED YOU’RE THE RIGHT GUY/GAL FOR THE JOB? LET’S TALK!
Send your application with CV and cover letter to jobs.ca [at] showtex.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
« Back to jobs