Sales Representative (Australia)
Are you our Sales Representative?
ShowTex is one of the international market leaders in developing, manufacturing and installing innovative, flame-retardant stage fabrics and suspension systems. We do our utmost to realize the creative vision of the event and entertainment professionals. ShowTex is now looking for a Sales Representative to reinforce its team in Sydney, Australia.
- Promote the company and its products, providing insightful advice and sales service to each customer.
- Use company ERP software (Navision) to provide quotations and coordinate production orders with our other offices
- Assist the sales team with ongoing offers, orders and handle sample and catalogue enquires.
- Follow-up on order delivery and installations.
- Help out with the marketing actions and business planning for the Australian region.
- You will get a thorough training on ShowTex products and sales process.
- Your tools will be a mobile phone and laptop (Microsoft Office and ERP software Navision)
- Positive team player with an eye for detail
- Strong commercial and administrative skills, able to work independently and under pressure
- Passionately driven to please customer needs
- Fluent in English, with strong communication skills
- Experience in sales and administration is rewarding.
- A general interest in the performing arts, event and theatre industry is a must!
ShowTex offers a dynamic and international job environment – representing an innovative and high-quality line of products and services and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Don’t hesitate to contact us to get more info!
To submit your application please send your cv and cover letter to info.au [at] showtex.com