Modular, motorised, roll-up projection screen with front or rear projection foil for very large projections.
TECHNICAL DATA - NO LIMIT SCREEN 6000 - ROLL-UP PROJECTION SCREEN
- Available in sizes from 8 to 60 m wide.
- 2 integrated tubular 220V motors.
- fitted with 2 adjustable end-stops.
- torque: 110 Nm.
- rotation speed: 17 rpm
- rising speed of the projection surface: +/- 10 cm/sec.
- The black anodized extruded aluminum housing is fitted with longitudinal steel reinforcements that provide its great rigidity.
- Tubular anti-bending system over the entire length.
- Mounting brackets every 2 to 3 m with numerous possibilities to adjust the level.
- Accessories for mounting under a pole (50 mm theatre bar or aluminum truss).
- Radio remote control supplied as standard.
- Most of our PVC fabrics can be fitted into this system.
- The No Limit can be shipped in one piece up to a maximum of 12 metres wide, in a wooden box especially provided for this purpose.
- If wider than 12 metres, it has to be assembled on-site by a team of specialised technicians.
- The maximum size is 10 m high and 50 m long.
- Options: DMX control / key switch / black borders & extra-drop / wall-mounting brackets / programming of multiple pre-defined stops